What to bring for the weekend?
- Large dome tents will be provided allowing the boys to be in the same tent – max 6 per tent.
- Some tents will be available for dads – we’ve got individual pods in other dome tents- which will cater for 9 or 12 men.
- You’re welcome to bring your own- but there will be tent space for all
Bring usual sleeping bag/ matt/ pillow
- Bring meat, bread and sides for your BBQ for Friday evening.
- Additional BBQ – gas or normal would be helpful (but not disposables)
- All plates, cutlery , cups will be provided
- Bring old tea towels
- All other food, tea, coffee, squash will be provided (apart from lunches- buy in Wallingford) – cost will be divided up at the end.
- If you have any special dietry requirements then you’ll have to sort yourselves out, but we won’t charge for food.
- Usual stuff
- Swim stuff – for the river and /or outdoor heated pool
- Enough changes for playing football / wide games etc.
- Something for sliding down the hill would be especially good.
- Otherwise, just stuff that you’re into- eg. bring cricket set if that’s what you enjoy.